Saturday 18th April & Sunday 19th April, 10am to 5pm, Fort Manoel, Manoel Island, Gzira
STALL HOLDER FEES FOR TWO DAY MARKET as follows:
STALL SPACE UNDER THE ARCHES Partly sheltered area
• €60 for the space up to 6ft x 4ft
• €65 for the space up to 8ft x 4ft
• €70 for the space up to 12ft x 4ft
REGULAR STALL SPACE Un-sheltered area
• €40 for the space up to 6ft x 4ft
• €45 for the space up to 8ft x 4ft
• €60 for the space up to 12ft x 4ft
OPEN FOOD STALLS/TRUCK* Food producers preparing food on location
Deadline for applications and payments is by Tuesday 17th March 2020.
Please note your application does not guarantee participation. Your form will be screened and it will be up to Malta Artisan Markets discretion as to your attendance on the market.
Malta Artisan Markets accepts no responsibility for the sale of the artisans’ items. It is the artisans’ exclusive responsibility to ensure that they are in line with all legal requirements with regards the sale of such items.
Please note that un/loading bays and stallholder parking will be in close proximity to the market set up on request of car number plate (more information about this will be sent on acceptance of participation).
Umbrellas: Stallholders to EITHER bring their own shading on these terms:
1) use of umbrellas only (no gazebos, tents or other shading structures) unless otherwise informed and permitted due to irregular stall size/structure
2) use of umbrellas with no branding
3) use of beige, white or light coloured umbrellas only (blue, black, red umbrellas are not allowed to keep in line with site specifications).
Stallholder payment info will be sent on acceptance of participation, kindly settle this by Tuesday 17th March in order to confirm your attendance.
Please familiarise yourselves with market code of practice below and here.
(A copy will be sent to you for your own records. Please check your SPAM folder in case you do not receive this within 24 hours).